The Town would like to remind residents to always be prepared!
All residents should have a Disaster Supplies Kit (see list below) that has a three day supply of water, food, and clothing for each person including supplies for family pets. Replace food and water annually.
– Two litres of drinking water per person/per day
– Non-perishable canned and dried foods
– Can opener and disposable plates and utensils
– Prescription glass/contact lenses and supplies
– Prescription medications
– Personal hygiene items
– First aid supplies
– Battery-operated radio
– Flashlight and batteries
– Car and house keys
– Change of clothing and footwear per person
– Copies of essential family documents
For more information to help you and your family get prepared, visit GetPrepared.ca to know the risks, make a plan and get a kit!